Sunday, July 17, 2011

Here We Go Again

Another work filled week. But I won't get into that. Guess who saw Harry Potter twice this weekend? This girl right here. Such a tear jerker. And all I can say is I absolutely adore British people. It doesn't matter what they are saying, their accents are wonderful. I must get myself to Europe as soon as I can.

Oh, I also plan on marrying Neville Longbottom a.k.a. Matthew Lewis. He is just so attractive. Plus I love Neville's dorkiness and grandpa sweaters.

More British people I love? The Beatles obviously. I swear if I grew up in the 60's I would have been so swept up in Beatle mania it's not even funny. I adore Emma Watson, and not just because we share the same name. She is such a wonderful person and crazy beautiful. I could just go on and on, but I think you get the point.

I love British people.

No comments:

Post a Comment