Thursday, July 21, 2011

Big News

Okay guys, guess who finally got her license this week?! Yes! I am so relieved. It was a piece of cake, but still, the anticipation of it all left me a wreck. Now life is all good. Although I still need a car of my own..

Okay, so a good friend of mine just got home from England and brought me back something amazing! A Beatles Bag from Abbey Road!! I am so excited about it I must say. She told me all about her adventures and it only made me love British people more. I must get over there!! I think I would have a brilliant time.

Today was my first day off this week, and it was just lovely. It is 100 degrees around these parts so I went for a nice swim. Then I went for ice cream, a movie, and some shopping with one of my oldest friends. It was just nice to hang out for once!

Summer makes you miss the people you would normally see everyday. I'm stoked to spend time with some lovely people this weekend. Work is nice, but I just want to hang around and be a kid for a little longer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment