Thursday, July 28, 2011

I Have Cute People in my Life












Although I have become a workaholic, I still try to spend time with the people that matter most this summer. But honestly guys, work has taken over my life. I don't even feel like a kid anymore.

Aren't my baby cousins the cutest kids you've ever seen?! It was their first pool swim, and they
L-O-V-E-D it. Seriously they're little fishies! I also went to the beach with my sweet friends Rachael, Riley, and Tyler. I love those kids so much. I miss them too. Then the last of the pictures are my lovely friends Brittany, Courtney, and Doug. We watched Court be a rockstar then gotice cream. It was a nice day. I held a crab too! Summer adventures are so silly. I went go-karting that night as well.

At work I've been unpacking Halloween-y things and autumn scented candles and such. Some people complain about the rush but, I LOVE FALL. It is probably my favorite season. I just love the colors, the clothes, the fun, the fresh start, it's all so wonderful! Plus, summer sucks. All I do is work and it is hot and humid. Where's the fun in that?? I'm sure I am crazy to say that, but i do not care.

I'm off to bed, more work tomorrow. I hate it when people complain about work. And now I've become one of them. What has happened to me I ask you?

No comments:

Post a Comment