Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sweet Summertime













This weekend we took a trip to York Beach in Maine! It was beautiful and so much fun! My Nana grew up in the area and worked there as a teenager, so basically it is a place that is close to my heart. I love Maine!

We also made friends with some puppy-owners on the beach! It was so great to snuggle with the sweet little things. I looove puppies! The beach was so filled we actually set up on the grass right next door. I think it was even nicer than the beach to tell you the truth. We hiked up through the beach neighborhoods to Browns' Ice Cream, from which I got some lovely blisters. That's my fault for forgetting my socks of course. The homes were so beautiful, and I want a beach house SOOO bad! I love York Beach so much, it's a place you wish you never had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment