Monday, August 22, 2011

The Falcon


Now that I have wheels, (thank you nana & papa) I have a lot more responsiblility, and a lot more fun! Of course, the downside of a '97 nissan sentra is the fact that I have a tape player. It would be cool if I could find my old backstreet boys tape, but I can't, so I'm bummed.

And I made all these cool playlists so I could make fun mixed CDs! I will just have to find another way, or scrape up some money for a CD player.

In the meantime, I think I will share some 'mixed tapes' with you on here!

Groovin'
Groovin'-The Rascals
Hey Baby-Bruce Channel
Lady Marmalade-Patti LaBelle
White Rabbit-Jefferson Airplane
I Dig Rock and Roll Music-Peter, Paul, and Mary
Why Do You Let Me Stay Here-She & Him
Be Ok-Ingrid Michaelson
Love Man-Otis Redding
Nobody Knows Me At All-The Weepies
Do You Love Me?-The Contours
Us-Regina Spektor
Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)-The Beatles
Breakfast in America-Supertramp
Naive-The Kooks
Rocky Raccoon-The Beatles
Little Lion Man-Mumford & Sons
Cosmic Love-Florence and the Machine
You and I-Ingrid Michaelson
Stuck on You-Elvis Presley
Everyday I Write the Book-Elvis Costello
Dancing in the Street-The Mamas and the Papas
Smile-Vitamin C


p.s. I named my car the millenium falcon. Just so the title doesn't confuse you.

No comments:

Post a Comment