Wednesday, August 24, 2011

How Do Ya Feel?

Can you believe this summer is practically over? I just can't, it flew by for me. I'm sort of excited to enter my senior year however! There's so much I want to do and see, I can't wait to get a start on my living.

Sure I'll miss those summer breezes, beach trips, ice cream cones, dips in the pool/lake, wearing your bathing suit around all day (just cause you can), running barefoot through the neighborhood, burgers and barbecues, having days with absolutely nothing to do, camp, and most of all the safety of it all.

I'm getting to a stage where I am certain there will be plenty of tears and fears and completely scary moments. But, I think I'm ready! My life is coming together and I am determined to keep it from falling apart. I have a wonderful family and supportive friends. Things are great at work and at church. I'm growing and learning each day. Now is the time to take some big steps and find my way into the world.

I'm excited for my new adventure! Lucky I still have senior year to live it up before I have to get TOO serious!

Summer will be missed, but Autumn is my favorite! Here's why!

-apple picking
-carved pumpkins
-warm cider and hot cocoa
-foliage on the trees
-yummy fall scented candles at work
-halloween!
-thanksgiving
-football season (more like marching band season!)
-sweaters, scarves, boots!
-that in between summer and winter weather!

Autumn makes me so indescribably happy, and I am so glad it is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment