Monday, August 29, 2011

A Little Note

I just found a bunch of fun pictures like this saved to my computer! Sweet! This pictures describes how I feel right now! I am so excited because tomorrow is a girlfriend day!

My friends and I are off to Boston bright and early for a bit of "last day of summer" fun. We don't even have a set plan, we just need to go. Of course, it is not the last day of summer anymore. We got an extra day due to Miss Irene. Thanks girl. The downside of her visit was the 30 hours of no power, the lack of gas, the rotten food, and the death of my phone. But other than that, it's all good.

It was a crazy storm, and we ran into her head on. We drove home from Maine right into the storm and even saw a tree collapse right in front of us! Alas, we all survived and are healthy and well. It's been a couple of crazy days, but I can't complain (well not too much!)

I have loads to say, and lots of ideas for this blog, but I always seem to post when I am utterly exhausted. No worries, I will get more creative later. I say that a lot don't I? I think I'm off to bed so I can wake up and have the best day ever! I love girlfriends and I love Boston! What a lovely combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment