Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Oh deer





Daw, look at all my beautiful friends! We decided to spend one of our last summer days getting all fancy and going into Boston. It was one of my favorite days this summer I must say! We went to Fanuil Hall and sort of just hung around. We ate, shopped, and flirted with almost every street performer we could find (they were all really cute!) It was a perfect day.

Except tomorrow I have to go back to school :(

I cannot believe that I am starting my senior year of high school! It is simply unreal. I just want to crawl in a ball right now and hide from the world. It is not going to be all that bad though. I have great classes lined up, and a great group of friends. Plus I have my job, a car, and a pretty solid idea of college lists that I plan on applying for. But for some reason I am so scared. Life is just going by so quick and I feel like I can't hold on to it. I have all these wild ideas and dreams and I'm scared I won't be able to do all of them. Or that what I don't want to become, I will become. I'm sure I'm just freaking myself out but there's always that thought in the back of my mind.

Another thing I've been thinking is something I think everyone wonders at some point. I just wonder if my friends would like me, if no one else was friends with me? Does that make any sense haha? I guess I've just been feeling distant from some friends and I miss them. Also, I feel like some friends don't really know me too well. But that's just a silly thought I've been having.

Please ignore how insane my mind works. I just need to relax and get excited! After all, senior year is going to be amazing! It's just the very 1st day of school I dread. Once I pass that it will be smooth sailing! Wish me luck friends! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment