Friday, September 2, 2011

Tell Me About Yourself

The first day of school was not so bad. But, don't you just hate when teachers give the same speech 8 times in one day? Do this, Don't do that. Be good, don't cheat, be on time, bring a pencil. Wa wa wa wa (peanut style.) Oh and then I dread the "fill out this survey so I can get to know you better."

Okay, um, I actually don't want you to know everything about me. Also, I hate writing about myself when other people are going to see it. List your best qualities? I can't, if I list them I sound snotty, if I don't it sounds like I completely hate myself. Tell me what your plans are for the future? Well teach, I haven't quite figured that out yet, so STOP ASKING ME. It just went on and on for 8 periods. Talk about torture. I'd rather just jump into some curriculum and do actually work. Can you believe I just said that?

Okay, okay. I should probably stop. I mean it was actually pretty great. Being a senior is awesome so far. I feel confident and kind of old. I have friends in almost every class and it just feels great! I think this year is going to be really good. Probably crazy busy but hey, what else is new?

By the way, I would REALLY appreciate if you would take just 2 seconds to vote for a couple of photos I have in a contest right now. I titled them "Kissing Cows" and "The Little Pigs." They are both entered in a fair picture contest and I believe the prize is 1,000? Just click HERE and you will be sent to the facebook page. Thank you so much!

Anyways, I must go. Closing tonight, opening tomorrow. Oh what a life I lead. Hallmark, I love you so. I'm just going to go sniff all the fall-scented candles all night! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment