Thursday, September 15, 2011

Senioritis

What a crazy diease. Is it wrong to wear pajamas to school already? Or to keep missing homework? But ecspecially to not even care?

I'm not THAT bad, but I seriously can't do this high school thing anymore.

To tell you the truth, I don't even feel real right now. I don't feel like a senior. I don't feel nervous or excited for college. It all just hasn't hit me. I think I used up all my emotions last year with the junior hectic-ness. It kind of sucks too, because I know it's all going to come in one unpleasant swoosh and I am going to fall. For now I am in 'seminary, school, homework, work, repeat' mode. Let's wish me luck with this.

Oh, and just listen, love this one.


I think I am just going to relax tonight. Too tired for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment