Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Senior Picture

 Well you picked it.
Here's my senior picture!



It was a really beautiful location in Acton, ME where my grandparent's have their lake house. We went to a hill overlooking an apple orchard. The foliage was surreal and these pictures just don't do it justice!

So what do you think? This picture will be forever after all. I'm honestly pretty pleased with it. My mother took it. It took a while and a few spats before we finally got the hang of things. I just feel better behind the viewfinder than in front of it. I was critiquing and being sort of bossy. But I know what I want! If I could take my own photos I would, but my mom did a pretty good job I think!

PS I am a squinter. I mean the picture on the right. That is honestly how I usually look. Pale and squinty.

No comments:

Post a Comment