Friday, October 7, 2011

Update

Breakfast At Tiffany's is on netflix instant watch. So guess what I am watching right now? Today was a beautiful day. I went out to breakfast before school with a few friends and ate the MOST delicious pancakes of my life. Then I had a field trip to the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum in Boston which was absolutely beautiful. And I just got home from a football game, I'm in the band. The only downside was I had a physical at the doctors and got 2 shots and a finger prick :(

Oh yes, just another exciting episode of Ways Emma Bores Us With Her Life Stories. But I digress.

Is it insane to want to spend all of your time alone, but then to want someones company at the same time? I just cannot stand people anymore and I want to just live under a rock, but then I think I would miss people. It is completely backwards.

I feel like Holly Golightly sometimes. She s always uncertain and moving. I'm that way. She's afraid to get attached to things, so am I. I am having a hard time surviving at the moment. I want to just erase everything and start over. College could not come fast. Whoa, knock on wood. I don't really mean that.

Did I tell you I wrote my college essay on The Beatles? And everyone seems to like it so far? I am feeling pretty content with it. Of course, I'm still one big ball of stress, but what can ya do.

I think I will catch up on some sleep. I'm so glad it is such beautiful fall weather. Perfect for getting all comfy cozy, and snuggling up in a warm blanket! Goodnight moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment