Sunday, October 2, 2011

Colors of the Wind






It gets exhausting being me. But I'm lucky I got to squeeze in a photo shoot with these lovely ladies last week. They are both applying to art schools, so we are all taking turns taking shots of each other. Alicia's shooting us next, check her out at her blog! She is one of my closest friends and she has a sweet soul.She's a little rough around the edges, but it just makes her that much more beautiful! Haley is quite a doll as well! I love spending time with her, because she is seriously the raddest girl I know. With impeccable music taste!

My week has been insane. 20 hours plus of work. Not to mention full time school with hours of homework included. Oh, and my car broke down. And I feel completely incompetent.

Worst of all college is stressing my out so much. I need to write my entire college essay this week, and I want it to be just perfect! I want it to be unique and creative but not too out there. I want it to all make sense and capture me in one paper. It is proving to be a lot more difficult than I thought.

I had this plan for senior year, that I would take SO many pictures so I could remember it. But I haven't been doing that :( I actually just thought about that plan and wanted to cry. I have been extremely emotional lately. There's a lot going on in my head. So tomorrow I'm going to start taking a picture a day AT LEAST. This is my year, I won't let it pass me by! Wish me luck this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment