Sunday, November 13, 2011

Life

I really love pictures of me like this.
This is my happy smile.

I'm working on the BYU application...again.
I just can't bear to send it in until it's perfect.
But I need to soon! I will just have to settle.

I'm feeling very distant and very crabby.
I'm not the same person that I once was.
But I'm trying to make everything better.
& I'm trying to figure out my life and make things happen.

I've been escaping through christmas music.
& through yummy foods.
& sleep, of course.

But before christmas overtakes Autumn, my favorite season,
here's a little playlist of fall tunes.

Fall Jams

Forever Young- Bob Dylan
The Sound of Silence- Simon and Garfunkel
Eyes- Peter Bjorn and John
O'Sister- City and Colour
California Stars- Billy Bragg and Wilco
The Hill- Bombay Bicycle Club
Speic Seoigheach- The Cheiftains
The Girl- City and Colour
Mouthwash- Kate Nash
Ritual Union- Little Dragon
Dream a Little Dream of Me- The Mamas & The Papas
Love You More- Raccoon
There is a Light That Never Goes Out- The Smiths
One Week of Danger- The Virgins
Billie Holiday- Warpaint

Enjoy! & wish me luck on all my little life things, that probably won't matter someday.
But for now, they're the biggest deal ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment