Friday, November 2, 2012




I am like obsessed with creating a beautiful life.
I am so excited to have my own home someday.
Just so I can decorate in my own style and throw dinner parties for my friends.
I want to learn how to cook beautiful meals, and make memorable moments.
Is this too domestic housewife of me? I hope my little dreams aren't shallow. 

I also hope I can make these things happen.
I want to have my little business, cafe-type thing and possibly live in the city. 
If not, that's fine too. Just as long as I'm close to the people I love.

Right now I am obsessing over recipes and cooking/baking.
I want to test SO many recipes, but, alas, I am a poor college kid.
Let's pray I win the lottery so I can make all my dreams happen.

Actually I'll just work my butt off, results are more likely that way.

Um, also, I may be a little late to jump on the bandwagon, but I love goop.
It just gives me more creative ideas. Laaaave it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment