Sunday, December 16, 2012

HOME

Look who came to get me from the airport!
My heart is bursting!!!

I traveled from Idaho to Utah on Friday & I drove the whole 5 hours.
Road rage central, let me tell you.
Those Mormons don't know how to drive!

It was an awesome night in Salt Lake City
and I was getting so excited!!!

Saturday I flew home, had almost no complications
AND LOOK WHO COMES TO PICK ME UP!
I was in shock. I thought it was just mom & dad. 
But it was all my favorites.
Minus my brother Ben. But he did wait up, so whatever.
I still love him. 

I love these boys!
My brother Peter, he is such a great kid!
& my Mcgills'! My best friend! Life is so good!

I went to church this morning on 4 hours of sleep
& got so much love. It is just what I needed!!
It's like nothing has changed, and I am so thankful for that!!
I absolutely love my branch family!!!

This day has been spent with my family, doing christmas-y activities.
We are making cinnamon almonds, candy cane marshmallow dippers, & chocolate covered pretzels!
We are also going to decorate the tree!

AND my bestest girlfriend Brittany is coming over soon!!!
I can't wait to see her!!!

Why am I so incredibly blessed.
I swear my life is so wonderful, how could it ever get better?

Mumma just made me some vanilla tea, & I'm watching Elf.
Home Sweet Home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment