Tuesday, December 25, 2012

This isn't actually Christmas Related

Not a great picture.
BUT the point is I tried on my prom dress from May & it is too big!!

It has been encouraging to see everyone & hear great feedback and comments.
But as far as my weight goes, I don't want to talk about it in depth.

Don't get me wrong I love talking health.
But asking how many pounds I lost or sizes I dropped makes me uncomfortable.
I just don't want to dwell on how bad I WAS. I just think of this as becoming who I needed to BE.
It was part of growing up & going off on my own. I learned for myself how my body works.
And that is the important thing. 

Now I am focusing on undoing the damage I've been causing for years.
That's it really. And I am not diminishing what I've done, because believe me, I worked my butt off.
And I am still going. Why?
Because I can. I know my limits and I take care of myself. 
I am ready for new challenges. 

Of course, the positive comments have been so inspiring.
I want to keep up with this lifestyle. 
It makes me really happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment