Wednesday, February 27, 2013

okay okay okay
weird overwhelming day

im stressed over too much
so i didnt do anything

but listen, i need to learn to take a break
i cant be hard on myself. 

im really learning how much health is a personal relationship.
my body and me, my mind and me, my spirit and me.
i feed my body whole nourishing foods (although ive had a little too much sugar & fat lately)
i move everyday, although i need to do a little bit more
& i spiritually nourish and have started meditating, which is amazing
yoga has been helping me connect to all 3 a LOT

okay so here it is, i am improving.
i really truly am. although im maintaining the weight i am at now, 
i know that i can lose those last pesky 20 pounds.
ill ramp up the exercise when i can.
right now i mentally cannot handle it. 
but summer is coming.
as for now though, i am truly learning how to take care of myself.
my food, my fitness, my soul.
im learning balance.

and its okay. it okay. its okay.
i have time. im not going backwards.
im always going forward.
im an adult now. this is my life.
i get to choose my lifestyle. and its awesome. 
i love fitness and improvement.
i just need to remind myself that it is personal.
i NEED to stop comparing myself.
i do it every single second of every day.
i need to stay passionate and fill my time with other things other than overthinking.
i think about food and fitness way to much until i feel terrible.
it consumes me. 

this is not how it is supposed to be.
its supposed to be about happiness. about self-acceptance. about self-love.
im doing the things i do because i love myself.
ill never have a successful life or relationship if i stay insecure.

im getting better. im getting stronger. 
im a hard working woman who is seeking a beautiful life.
the best life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment