Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sicky pop



I can't believe it's Wednesday. What a week. I came down with the flu while I was babysitting Monday night and then I spent Tuesday entirely in bed with a yucky fever. Today I made it to the couch for some doggie cuddles and classic movies (can you say Anne of Green Gables?) I could complain about this sucky situation but I actually think it is the perfect opportunity to set the reset button. A few dear friends of mine have been on a juice cleanse for TWENTY days. TWENTY! They have lost a bunch of weight and boosted their energy. 

I've been reading about natural cures for depression and a really big help is riding excess toxins from the body. I know that my diet lately has not been great. I've definitely gone from clean eating to S.A.D. (Standard American Diet.) So a cleanse sounds like just what I need right now! 

Although weight loss would be nice, I'm more concerned with gaining energy and a stronger body. Better skin and a slimmer body would just be the cherry on top! I need to go shopping but I'm hoping to begin this weekend. Wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment