Friday, April 8, 2011

Rawr

Ok, I need to vent. I cannot STAND when people assume they know you when in actual reality, they haven't got a clue who you really are. I honestly don't know how I come off as to other people. Some think I'm stuck up while others think I am extremely innocent. But really, I am neither of those things. I am just a person trying to live my life. I don't bother anyone and most of the time people don't bother me. I usually keep to myself, but if something important to me is thrown into the conversation, I speak up. It just drives me crazy when people assume I am a certain way because of my religion, or my family, or any other thing. Things happen in my life and I learn. Hello, that is how it is for everyone. This is probably why I keep to myself, I just cannot stand people sometimes. Ok vent over.

No comments:

Post a Comment